How do I insert the external battery for my P700?
1. Turn the P700 on its back.
2. Locate the three screws on the back side.
3. Take out the three screws with a small Philips head screwdriver.
4. Remove the battery cover from the P700.
5. Insert the battery housing with the battery inside into the P700.
6. Connect the wire coming out of the battery housing into the 4-pin connection.
7. Make sure the holes in the battery housing are lines up with the screws.
8. Gently push battery housing down until it's flush with the device.
9. Re-screw the three screws taken out before.
10. Enjoy your battery-powered projector.