Microsoft Office PowerPoint and Adobe PDF Presentations with the AAXA P4(Works with various AAXA Projectors) and a BlackBerry Smartphone
Portable BlackBerry Presentations with the AAXA P4
Can be used with AAXA P3, M2, and P300 models.
How to make presentations with the Black Berry Presenter
- There are the 3 components you will need.
- • The AAXA P4(Or other AAXA P series models) Pico Projector
- • The Black Berry Presenter
- • A BlackBerry® Device Software v4.6 or later
- First you will need to install the Black Berry Presenter onto your Blackberry Phonewith software v4.6 or higher. (Installation information is also available at blackberry.com)
- On your BlackBerry Phone go to the Black Berry Presenter software download page by clicking here. or go to the actualy URL by typing it manually: http://www.blackberry.com/presenter/download.
- Select the Download Now button.
- Confirm download and wait for download to complete
Reboot after installation.
- After Installation go to your download folder.
- Select BlackBerry Presenter.
- Select The File you wish to View.
- Press once on the ball and scroll down to Present.
- Your blackberry phone will try to pair with the Presenter.
*At this time you will need to turn on the presenter and connect it to the AAXA P4 Pico Projector.
How to Prepare your Presenter and AAXA Pico Projector
- Connect the cords to the BlackBerry Presenter:
- Connect the small end of the USB cable that comes with your presenter into the USB slot.
- Connect cords to the BlackBerry Presenter Cont:
- Connect the VGA cable from the AAXA p4 into the VGA port of the presenter
- To connect your black berry phone (BlackBerry Bold 9000 in this tutorial) to the AAXA P4 pico projector, you can simple take the VGA cable that comes with the P4 pico projector and plug the VGA cable into the projector’s receptacle. Then plug the other end into the BlackBerry Presenter’s VGA receptacle
- Turning on your BlackBerry Presenter and AAXA Pico Projector
First, turn on the AAXA P4 Pico projector. To do this press and hold the POWER button for 3 seconds.
Next, turn on the BlackBerry Presenter. To do this, simply click the center button once. (You will now see it light up red)
When the AAXA P4 pico projector is finished loading, select the SOURCE button on the main menu.
To do this use the directional keys on top of the AAXA P4 pico projector until the SOURCE button is highlighted. Then press the “OK” button located in the center of the directional pad on the AAXA P4 pico projector once.
- On the Resolution Settings of the AAXA P4 pico projector select the VGA 1024x768 setting
To do this use the directional keys on top of the AAXA P4 pico projector until the 1024x768 button is highlighted. Then press the “OK” button located in the center of the directional pad on the AAXA P4 pico projector once.
- Your AAXA P4 pico projector presentation is now ready! If this doesn’t appear, press “Present” on your BlackBerry Smartphone again.
- Your presentation is now ready! If this doesn’t appear, press present again on your BlackBerry Phone.
You can now ready to give presentations anywhere! No power cords required!
You can read more about the AAXA P300 Pico Projecter by clicking this link.