If you are unable to connect your USB flash drive to the M5, here are some tips.
1. Your M5 will read USB flash drives of 32 GB or lower.
2. It is recommended that the flash drive be formatted to FAT32 for the best results.
3. Have your files in the root of your USB flash drive instead of in folders, so that the projector will read the files correctly.
4. Make sure the files you would like to play on the projector are supported by the M5. Supported file formats for the M5 are: MP3 / WMA / OGG / WAV / AVI / WMV / SMV / BMP / JPG / GIF / TXT
5. Once you have your USB flash drive connected, go to the corresponding category to play your file. For example, if you want to play a movie file, you would select the Videos option.
6. If you have done these steps and there is still no connectivity, please contact AAXA Technical Support either by email at email@example.com or by phone at (714) 957-1999 between 9AM and 4 PM PST for further assistance.