1. Turn the M5 on its back
2. Locate the two screws on the back side.
3. Take out the two screws with a small Phillips head screwdriver.
4. Remove the battery cover from the M5.
5. Insert the battery housing with the battery inside into the M5.
6. Connect the wire coming out of the battery housing into the 4-pin connection.
7. Make sure the holes in the battery housing are lined up with the screws.
8. Gently push battery housing down until it is flush with the device.
9. Re screw the two screws taken out before
10. Enjoy your battery-powered projector .