Portable PowerPoint Presentations with AAXA P700
1. First open your presentation
2. Click "Save As" and save your presentations as .JPG or .GIF files
3. When it asks what you want to export, click "Every Slide"
4. If you have more than 10 slides, rename your slides 1-9 with a "0" in front of it so that the playback order will be correct. If you have more than 100 slides, rename your slides 1-9 with a "00" in front of it so that the playback order will be correct. So 001-009…010-100.
5. When you have renamed all the necessary slides, copy the files to your USB memory stick or SD card. Please note that when it is more than 100 slides, make sure you do not put them into a folder because it will play out of order.
6. Insert your USB memory stick or SD card into your projector.
7. Locate the "Photos" icon from the menu.
8. Choose the location of your saved slides as images and select it to start your slideshow.