Your HD PICO is ready to be connected to HDMI enabled devices. This of course means Android devices, tablets, ultrabooks, laptops, and Blu-Ray players.
1. Connect your HD PICO to the device you wish to project through Mini-HDMI.
2. Ensure that the applications and/or devices are video-out enabled.
3. Select the Inputs icon on the HD PICO and then select HDMI.
4. Ensure that the cable is properly secured to the output device and that the application is video-out native.
5. Enjoy your application or output device!