iPod Touch/ iPhone / iPad Cable Troubleshooting Tips
This is how you can connect your iOS device to our projectors.
- Turn on the projector and your iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Connect the iOS device to the projectors AV port.
- Change the input source on the Projector to AV mode or composite video.
- Play a video from youtube and you should see it appear on the projector and let you know you have a working connection.
- If the iOS device is still not projecting, try the following:
- Confirm that the “App” you are using allows video output.
- Make sure the setting is to “Video-Out” if applies. Click here is an extensive list of applications that have video out capabilities.
- Please note that some apps require the media to be playing for the feed to start.