iPod / iPhone / iPad Cable Troubleshooting Tips
These are some tips if you are unable to get a video signal from your iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad to one of our projectors.
- Turn on the projector and your iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
- Plug in your AAXA iPhone/iPad/iPod adapter and cable into your AAXA LED Showime 3D Composite AV socket.
- From the LED Showtime 3D's homescreen, navigate to source and choose AV.
- Confirm that the “App” you are using allows video output on your Apple device.
- Make sure the setting is to “Video-Out” if applies.
- Please note that some apps require the media to be playing for the feed to start.
- You should now be able to see video from your Apple device.
- If you are still having trouble getting video to show, double check the connectors. Are the pins inserted completely on both ends? Try re-connecting the adapters firmly.
- If you have done these steps and there is still no signal, please call AAXA Technical Support for further assistance.