Please click here to see instructions on how to connect your LED Showtime 3D to a HDMI enabled device.
Your LED Showtime 3D is ready to be connected to HDMI enabled devices. This of course means Android devices, tablets, ultrabooks, laptops, and Blu-Ray players.
1. Connect your LED Showtime 3D and the device you wish to project
2. Ensure that either the application or device are video-out enabled.
3. Using the onboard directional buttons your remote control guide the cursor over to the source button and choose HDMI.
4. Ensure that the cable is properly secured to the output device and that the application is video-out native.
5. Enjoy your application or output device.