How to connect your LED Showtime 3D to an MHL enabled Android Device.
Your LED Showtime 3D is ready to be connected to MHL enabled devices. Make sure your MHL device has an HDMI out on one end.
1. Connect your LED Showtime 3D and the device you wish to project
2. Ensure that either the application or device are video-out enabled.
3. Visit the source button on the LED Showtime 3D and choose HDMI.
4. Ensure that the cable is properly secured to the output device and that the application is video-out native. Additional settings might be necessary to enable output.
5. Enjoy your application or output device.