How to install your external battery to your P300.
The P300 battery lets you run the P300 without needing to be connected to an electric outlet.
1. Turn the P300 on its back.
2. Locate the three screws shown here (circled in red).
3. Take out the three screws with a small Philips head screwdriver.
4. Remove the battery cover from the P300.
5. Insert the battery housing with the battery inside into the P300.
6. Connect the wire coming out of the battery housing into the 4-pin connection circled in red.
7. Make sure the holes in the battery housing are lines up with the screws.
8. Gently push battery housing down until it's flush with the device.
9. Re-screw the three screws taken out before.
10. Enjoy your battery-powered pico projector.