How to connect your LED Android to an MHL enabled Android Device.
Your LED Android is ready to be connected to MHL enabled devices. Make sure your MHL device has an HDMI out on one end.
1. Connect your LED Android and the device you wish to project
2. Ensure that either the application or device are video-out enabled.
3. Press the Settings button on the LED Android and choose the HDMI Input.
4. Ensure that the cable is properly secured to the output device and that the application is video-out native. Additional settings might be necessary to enable output.
5. Enjoy your application or output device.