Connecting a computer to the P3X via HDMI
Only computers that support video output via HDMI will work with the P3X.
- Using the supplied HDMI cable, connect the smaller end of the cable to the P3X, and the larger end to your laptop or computer's HDMI port, as shown below:
- Once connected, turn on the P3X and on the menu screen, select the option circled in red below:
- Then select the HDMI option (circled in red below):
- On your computer screen, it may have already automatically connected through the HDMI, but you can adjust the setting to fit your needs. If you have Windows 7, press and hold down the Windows Key (the key with a windows flag) and then while holding down that key, press "P". You can then set it the following ways:
- 1. Disconnect your projecting screen
- 2. Mirror your computer screen with what's projecting
- 3. Make the projection an extension of your computer screen
- 4. Only operate your computer on the projected screen and nothing on your computer screen
- Your P3X is now a second screen to your computer!