Mirroring with iPod Touch 4th or 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini
Mirroring allows you to see the same content on display to another.
Apple products capable of mirroring are the iPod Touch 4th, 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, and iPad Mini only.
- If you have a device that has the 30-pin dock connector, you will need this AV adapter from the Apple store: 30-pin Digital AV Adapter - If you have a device that has Lightning, you will need the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Using the supplied HDMI cable, connect the smaller end of the cable to the P3X, and the larger end to your Apple Digital AV Adapter, as shown below:
- Turn on your P3X and on the menu screen, select the option circled in red below:
- Then select the HDMI option (circled in red below):
- If you have everything connected and turned on, you should now be able to see whatever you see on your iPod Touch 4th or 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini on your AAXA Projector.