Mirroring with a Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II, or Note III
Mirroring allows you to see the same content on display to another.
In this case, the only devices we have verified to be functioning are the Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II, or Note III.
- First, you will need a MHL Adapter. For your convenience, you can purchase it directly from our store: MHL Adapter.
- Put in the micro USB end of the MHL Cable into the bottom of your Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note II, or Note III. As shown below:
- Insert the full HDMI into the mini-HDMI adapter and plug into your P3X. Then connect the USB to the full-size USB port on the P3X.
- Turn on your P3X once everything is connected and on the menu screen select the option circled in red below:
- Then choose the HDMI option circled in red below:
- Now you are ready to enjoy the full mirroring capabilities of P3X and your Samsung Galaxy smartphone.