Please click here to see instructions on how to connect your P450 to a HDMI enabled device.
Your P450 is ready to be connected to HDMI enabled devices. This of course means Android devices, tablets, ultrabooks, laptops, and Blu-Ray players.
1. Connect your P450 and the device you wish to project
2. Ensure that either the application or device are video-out enabled.
3. Visit the source button on the P450 and choose HDMI.
4. Ensure that the cable is properly secured to the output device and that the application is video-out native.
5. Enjoy your application or output device.