Mirroring with iPod Touch 4th or 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini
Mirroring allows you to see the same content on display to another.
Apple products capable of mirroring are the iPod Touch 4th, 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, and iPad Mini only.
- If you have a device that has the 30-pin dock connector, you will need this AV adapter from the Apple store: 30-pin Digital AV Adapter - If you have a device that has Lightning, you will need the Lightning Digital AV Adapter.
- Using a standard HDMI cable, connect one end of the cable to the P450, and the other end to your Apple Digital AV Adapter
- Turn on your P450 and on the menu screen, select the option circled in red below:
- Select the HDMI icon from the source menu
- If you have everything connected and turned on, you should now be able to see whatever you see on your iPod Touch 4th or 5th gen, iPhone 4S/5/5C/5S, or iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini on your AAXA Projector.