AAXA Technologies will be closed on Thursday 11/26 and Friday 11/27 in observance of Thanksgiving Holiday. All inquiries and orders placed during this time will be processed on Monday 11/30 when normal business hours resume.
CONTACT / TECHNICAL SUPPORT INFORMATION
Please feel free to contact us by phone or email
with any questions regarding our products.
Or please e-mail us at: email@example.com
Our hours are M-F 9am - 4pm PST
AAXA Technologies, Inc.
1541 Parkway Loop Suite F
Tustin, CA 92780
Phone: (714) 957-1999
Fax: (714) 242-6712
Hours: M-F 9am - 4pm PST
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- How to connect your projector to your computer - PC
- How to connect your projector to your computer - MAC
- Cables needed to AAXA Projectors - MAC
- iPod / iPhone / iPad Cable Troubleshooting Tips
- How to connect the AAXA L1 laser projector to your iPod / iPhone / iPad
- How to mirror with an iOS device
- Replacing AAXA Projector Accessories
- Changing the format of video to a supported file type for AAXA Projectors
P4X Specific FAQ:
- How do I connect my P4X to a PC Computer?
- How do I connect my P4X to a Mac Computer?
- How do I connect my P4X to an iPod/iPhone/iPad?
- How do I install Word, Excel and Powerpoint?
- Why does myy P4X makes a noise when I try to connect to it with AV cables?
- How can I update the firmware on the P4X?
- Why am I having trouble connecting my USB OTG (On the Go) flash memory drive?
- How can I make presentations with Black Berry smart phone?